HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

-- Marco --

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xposure

PostSubject: -- Marco --   Fri May 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Where is everyone at?

And where the fuck is the anti-gank system... i quit the deathwhisper server because they were camping all the spawn points....

After talking doomgrin into trying AoC and begging his wife, i think i'll give the pvp server another shot...

- Celldweller/Xposure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nephrimka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Fri May 23, 2008 2:35 pm

gawd, if you get spawn camped, just change the instance you are in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chasingdoom.forumandco.com
Nephrimka
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Fri May 23, 2008 2:35 pm

sup xposure, its luci
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chasingdoom.forumandco.com
xposure

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Fri May 23, 2008 2:37 pm

Yea... but the server is/was so packed that even when i changed instances i couldn't perform any sort of quests because it was just all out war lol....

-Xposure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Khaelus

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 am

I find it odd how much PVP there is in a game so new, usually people want to explore and level. It does get old sometimes and I hope they do something about the camping spawn points. One step in the right direction would be removing debuffs once you've died. I kept getting killed by some ass last night who would stun me right when i died and I'd come alive stunned and not able to rest or hide or anything.

I've also figured out that my worst enemies are rangers and I foresee problems with some casters since my heals are 50% effective when used on myself (tell me how this makes sense).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xposure

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:24 am

After coming back to the pvp server I realized that if you know your opponents actions, then 9 times out of 10 you can avoid pvp or whoop their ass.

My HoX has about a 1:1 kill:death ratio, but thinking back on it i have only been killed maybe 10 times in wild lands and the other 50 i have came from going to white sand island at level 10-14.

My HoX is level 30 now still whooping ass, but my ToS at 20 is still sucking lol... trying to really stick it out with the ToS but i don't see it happening.

I avoid death 90% of the time just from hiding.

-Xposure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lothe

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:45 pm

it gets better as your heals get better, just make sure you never get jumped with low mana, or if you do, run away, hide, and regen up. ToS's become VERY powerful later on if you constantly dance away from the melee (storm field at lvl 30 lets you do this with ease), and shields are infinitely better than books atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xposure

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Yea i wasn't even thinking about parry ('X' key) until after i posted that, i thought you couldn't use lightning strike while storm field is up?

-Xposure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lothe

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 pm

lightning strike is mana inefficient anyway, and does less damage in a sort of way
i just used charged blast and column lightning (talent at around 40)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Marco --   

Back to top Go down

-- Marco --
Page 1 of 1